$100 Back-to-School Reward Card Distribution
The Kansas All-Star Scholars Fund wants to help you cut the costs of sending your kids back to school. Parents are eligible for one, $100 gift card per K-12 student they have registered in the Mulvane School District. The reward cards are to be used for clothing and school supplies only.
1. The Reward Cards will be distributed at Mulvane High School on -
Wednesday, July 25th, 4 pm – 7 pm
Thursday, July 26th, 8 am-11 am and 1 pm – 5 pm
2. Print a copy of your enrollment verification email for each student you have in the district.
3. Show a valid form of identification. Only parents or legal guardians may pick up cards.
4. Sign next to the student’s name, agreeing the cards will be used for school-related purchases.
5. Return all purchase receipts to the school by Friday, September 14, 2018.
The Kansas All-Star Scholars Fund is happy to make back-to-school funds available for students in Mulvane School District. Parents, we are relying on you to help this program improve education for students. So please, only use the card for school related purchases.
Alternate Dates - Alternate pick up dates are August 1st, 2nd, or 3rd at the district office (628 E. Mulvane Street) from 8 am to 4 pm.
New Students - Parents may pick up reward cards at the district office (628 E. Mulvane Street) on Friday, August 3rd after completing enrollment at the school.