MMS Art with Mrs. Branine 2016-17
Art Lesson Plans for the week of
8th Grade Art-
Monday-Clay term notes/ Claus Oldenburg discussion
Tuesda-Potter's wheel demo
Wednesday-Work day for clay food
Thursday-Work day for clay food/potter's wheel
Friday-Work day for clay food/potter's wheel
7th Grade Art
Tuesday-Van Gogh notes/work on grid portrait
6th Grade Art-
Monday- Figure drawing
BREAKING NEWS!-The MMS art room has an instagram account! mms_art_263
I will post pictures of current projects and cool new things we are doing in the art room. Follow us and enjoy the view!
Art Room Rules
- Respect yourself and others at all times.
- No bullying; physical, verbal or otherwise.
- Be safe and cautious during all projects. Have respect for the schools equipment and supplies, as well as other people’s art work.
- Listen if someone else has the floor
- Be in your ASSIGNED seat by the time the bell rings or you will considered tardy.
- Please keep all grade assignments in your portfolio AT LEAST until the end of the grading period. Your graded assignment is like a receipt…KEEP IT.
All major projects can be turned in up to a full week late, for full credit. I will still accept the project for partial credit after that week, up to a reasonable point, but a percentage of the grade will come off with each passing week. However, I do NOT accept late sketches, unless the student was absent the day the sketch was due. Additionally, a sketch turned in with no name, will result in a grade of zero.