Welcome to Title 1: Reading and Math!
Linda Innes, M.Ed, ALT
Since 1965, Title 1 programs and classrooms across the nation have been helping children succeed in school. Title 1 programs are federally funded and state monitored to ensure that each program is providing quality services. The goal of Title 1 is to help ensure that general education students have the support needed to succeed in school. The Title 1 program at Munson Primary School utilizes the following components:
- Student, teacher, and parent support
- Assistance provided within the regular classroom setting
- Additional assistance may be provided in the Title 1 classroom
- Strategic use of small group and individualized instruction
- Effective parent involvement practices
- Positive encouragement and caring interaction
The Title 1 staff at Munson Primary is dedicated to providing the very best support for students who need to help in reading and math. This mission keeps us very busy! However, we are never too busy to be of service to those with questions or concerns. Please feel free to contact Linda Innes @ 777-0151 at any time.