Mission Statement, Core Values and School Wide Expectations
Mulvane High School
Building Mission Statement
It is the mission of Mulvane High School to see to it that all students are prepared to be positive contributors to the ever-changing society and given the skills they need to be an asset to their community. Our efforts are expected to result in citizens who will be capable of learning for their entire life and find personal fulfillment in their lives.
MHS Core Values
- All students can learn
- Teachers, students, parents, and the community control the conditions for success
- The entire staff will see to it that all students develop to their fullest potential
- Staff and students will be safe, responsible, respectful, and “do what’s right”
- A positive school environment promotes positive learning
- The school community will strive to improve everyday
In order to create an environment that will allow Mulvane High School to carry out its mission, students will be held accountable for the following:
1. Be in place and on time with all necessary materials.
2. Show respect for the dignity/rights of others.
3. Be actively engaged in educational pursuit.
4. Follow directions given by all school personnel. Arrive every day with an open mind, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn.