$100 Back-to-School Reward Card Distribution
The Kansas All-Star Scholars Fund wants to help you cut the costs of sending your kids back to school. Parents are eligible for one, $100 gift card per K-12 student they have registered in the Mulvane School District. The reward cards are to be used for clothing and school supplies only.
1. The Reward Cards will be distributed at Mulvane High School (1900 N Rock Road) on -
- Wednesday, July 24th, 4 pm – 7 pm
- Thursday, July 25th, 8 am-11 am and 1 pm – 5 pm
2. The Reward Cards will be distributed at Mulvane Central Office (628 E. Mulvane Street) on -
- Wednesday, July 31st, 8 am – 4 pm
- Thursday, August 1st 8 am – 4 pm
- Friday, August 2nd 8 am – 4 pm
3. After August 2nd - cards can be picked up at the Kansas Star Casino by appointment.
4. ALL NEWLY ENROLLED STUDENTS must wait until they complete the second week of school before they receive their cards.
5. Print a copy of your enrollment verification email for each student you have in the district.
6. Show a valid form of identification. Only parents or legal guardians may pick up cards.
7. Sign next to the student’s name, agreeing the cards will be used for school-related purchases.
8. Return all purchase receipts to the school by Friday, September 13, 2019.
The Kansas All-Star Scholars Fund is happy to make back-to-school funds available for students in Mulvane School District. Parents, we are relying on you to help this program improve education for students. So please, only use the card for school related purchases.