My name is Carolanne Tauer, and I’m so excited to be teaching 4th grade at Mulvane Grade School this year! I was born and raised in Wichita, Kansas. This is my 11th year in education. I previously taught in Augusta, Kansas; I began by teaching early childhood at Head Start, then I moved to Lincoln Elementary where I taught special education and 3rd grade.
I believe that parent-teacher relationships are necessary for student success. I’m a parent of 4 children and I am blessed with 2 grandchildren, so I understand and share the demands many of you have juggling home, school, and work. I recognize that it isn’t always easy to get everything done and I will always do my best to work with you.
There are many options available for communication between us throughout the year as follows.
- Email: email@example.com
- Weekly newsletter: These will be emailed on Mondays unless you indicate that you need a paper copy.
- Class Dojo: Please connect to our Class Dojo so that I can communicate about your specific student as well as our class story.
- Agendas: Please read your student’s agenda books each day for important information.
- Phone: 316-777-1102, ext. 2206
- Report cards: Will be sent home quarterly.
- Conferences: Conferences will be held in the Fall and Spring.
Please feel free to contact me at any time!