I'm very excited to be teaching 6th Grade English Language Arts again this year! I feel that this area is my passion and I will do everything that I can to enhance your child's learning. Feel free to check out this website for weekly plans as well as other important information. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. You can email me (firstname.lastname@example.org), call (777-2022 ext.3403), or send a note with your child.
HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER!!!
Mrs. Parrott’s Lesson Plans
- Locker Clean Out
- “6th Grade Team B” 4th Quarter Reward Party
Making Gains- Reading (MGR):
Tuesday (All Star Reward Trip)
- 8:30-10:00- Pins Tournament
- 10:00- Students return to Advisement room (pick up lunches)
- 10:15-10:30- Load busses for All Star
- Lunch at the park
- 2:30- Load busses and return to school
Wednesday (Last Day of School ½ Day)
- 10:30-11:00- 6th Grade Awards
- 11:00-11:30- Exploratory teachers supervise activities in Aux. Gym
- 11:30- Dismiss for summer break!
**Plans subject to change based on classroom performance.**
"There is no such thing as a kid who hates reading. There are kids who love reading, and kids who are reading the wrong books." -James Patterson
"One of the most important keys to success is having the discipline to do what you should do, even when you don't feel like doing it." -Todd Smith
"If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse." -Jim Rohn