My name is Shelley Myers. I am a 4th Grade Teacher at Mulvane Grade School. I am married and have been blessed with three wonderful boys. I grew up right here in Mulvane. I earned a Bachelors Degree in Education from Wichita State University and a Masters Degree in Educational Leadership from Baker University.
- Email: email@example.com
- Class Dojo: Please connect to our Class Dojo so that I can communicate about your specific student as well as our class story.
- Agendas: Please read your student’s agenda books each day for important information.
- Phone: 316-777-1102, ext. 2207
- Report cards: Will be sent home quarterly.
- Conferences: Conferences will be held in the Fall and Spring.
Please feel free to contact me at any time!
Math and Homework:
Our Math curriculum is Go Math. Your student will typically not have math homework unless an assignment is not completed in class. I have children of my own and understand the nightly complications of homework. It isn't meant to cause stress or create issues for your child. If there is a question or problem that you and your child can't figure out, please just have your child circle that problem and I'll help them with it the following day.
Please practice multiplication facts!