Welcome to third grade! If you would like to reach me, my e-mail address is email@example.com.
A little about me:
I have lived in Mulvane since 1989. All 3 of my children graduated from Mulvane. I went back to school to get my teaching degree from Southwestern College after my kids were out of elementary school. I started teaching at Mulvane Grade School in 2007 and have never left. I love MGS, the staff, the kids, and our community.
I have a sign hanging in my classroom that says, "A teacher's ordinary day is an investment in an extraordinary future." by M.A. Radmacher. I believe this with all my heart. I spend each day teaching and mentoring my students to be the best they can be.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class Dojo: Please connect to our Class Dojo so that I can communicate about your specific student as well as our class story. Also, it is the best way to reach me about anything you need to tell me about your child.
- Agendas: Please read and sign your student’s agenda book each day to keep up-to-date with what we are doing in class.
- Phone: 316-777-1102, ext. 1103
- Report cards: Will be sent home quarterly.
- Conferences: Conferences will be held in the Fall and Spring.
- Wildcat Notebooks: Will come home at least once a quarter.
Please feel free to contact me at any time!
Math and Homework:
Our Math curriculum is called i-Ready. It uses is a textbook, as well as online lessons based upon your child's diagnostic assessment. Your student will typically not have math homework unless an assignment is not completed in class or they are absent. Most lessons have an activity the students can do with their family members. This is not required, but encouraged so that you can see what they are learning in class. If there is a question or problem that you and your child can't figure out, please just have your child circle that problem and I'll help them with it the following day.
We start learning our multiplication facts in October. Please practice them with your child every day until they are all memorized.