Click on the form needed below to open in a new window and print.
To participate in sports there are 4 forms required prior to the first day of practice.
- NEW 2020-2021 - KSHSAA Physical Form (3/2020)
Physical Form (PPE) All physicals must have Rev. 3/2020 on the bottom right corner.
To be eligible for participation in interscholastic athletics/spirit groups, a student must have on file with the superintendent or principal, a signed Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation form. The physical shall not be taken earlier than May 1 preceding the school year for which it is applicable.
- NEW 2020-2021 KSHSAA Concussion & Head Injury Information Release Form
- KSHSSA Student-Athlete Pre-Participation COVID-19 Questionnaire: http://www.kshsaa.org/Public/COVID/PDF/Questionnaire.pdf
- Emergency Medical Card
- Concussion Packet - to be completed by a Physician
- Emergency Medical Information Form
- Letter Jacket Ordering Information
(Note: Pages will open in a new browser window. External pages are not endorsed by Mulvane School District USD 263.)