Student E-mail Use Agreement
School Board Approved on May 14, 2018
District hosted G-mail accounts may be provided to its students. Each child is reminded that she/he must adhere to the Technology Acceptable Use Policies found on the district website. Student G-mail accounts are managed and accessible by Mulvane USD 263. No student shall have any expectations of privacy regarding his/her use of the computer network, the district Internet, and Internet access on and off district campuses while using district managed credentials.
The activities listed below are not permitted:
- Sending or displaying offensive messages or pictures
- Using obscene language
- Giving personal information, such as complete name, phone number, address or identifiable photo, without permission from the Technology Director, Principal, teacher, and parent/guardian
- Harassing, insulting, or attacking others
- Violating copyright laws
- Using others’ passwords
- Trespassing in others’ folders, work, or files
Violation may result in a loss of access, as well as, other disciplinary or legal action.
Student User Agreement:
As a user of the Mulvane USD 263 computer network, I hereby agree to comply with the statements and expectations outlined in this document and to honor all relevant laws and restrictions.
- I agree to use the Computer/Hardware/Internet/Network resources responsibly.
- I grant permission to have my materials published to the Internet.
- I grant permission to have my photo published to the Internet.
Student Signature _____________________________ Date _________________
All students are provided with access to the Mulvane USD 263 computer network and computer systems. In addition to accessing the Mulvane USD 263 computer network, as the parent or legal guardian, I grant permission for the above named student to . . .
- Access the Internet.
- Have his/her materials published to the Internet.
- Have his/her photo published to the Internet.
These permissions are granted for an indefinite period of time, unless otherwise requested. I understand that individuals and families may be held liable for violations. I understand that some materials on the Internet may be objectionable; however, I accept responsibility for guidance of Internet use—setting and conveying standards for my son or daughter to follow when selecting, sharing, or exploring information and media.
Parent/Guardian Signature _____________________________ Date _________________
Student name: (PLEASE PRINT) ________________________ Current Grade Level: _______________