$100 Back-to-School Reward Card Distribution
The following information is subject to change.
The Kansas All-Star Scholars Fund wants to help you cut the costs of sending your kids back to school. Parents of returning students are eligible for one, $100 gift card per K-12 student they have registered in the Mulvane School District. The reward cards are to be used for clothing and school supplies only.
1. The Reward Cards will be distributed at Mulvane High School (1900 N. Rock Rd, Mulvane).
- Wednesday, July 28th, 2021 from 4 pm – 7 pm
- Thursday, July 29th, 2021 from 8 am-11 am and 1 pm – 5 pm
2. Show a copy of your enrollment verification email for each student you have in the district.
3. Show a valid form of identification. Only parents or legal guardians may pick up cards.
4. Sign next to the student’s name, agreeing the cards will be used for school-related purchases.
5. Return all purchase receipts to the school by Friday, September 24, 2021.
***ONLY PARENTS/GUARDIANS SHOULD COME TO PICK UP THE CARDS***
- $100 Reward Cards will become available to all newly enrolled students after they have completed the first two weeks of school.