Xello is a research-based foundational tool that helps students create purpose in school, while exploring who they are and what they want from life. The program allows students to:
- build self-knowledge through Matchmaker, Personality Style, Mission Complete, Learning Style and Skills Lab surveys
- explore options through extensive troves of data on careers, majors and schools
- create a plan by allowing students to save careers, majors and schools that provide the pathway to the desired outcome
- collect their skills, grades and experiences then build a high school resume at the click of a button
- plan their high school classes and submit their plan for the subsequent school year during the enrollment period
How to Login
- Go to https://login.xello.world/
- Student Login
- Username: Prefix-SIS Username (263-jane.smith)
- Password: Student's Date of Birth e.g. MMDDYYYY (12142000)
Students must change their passwords when they first log in.
- Start Exploring!